Player Topic: Jesus Navas (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only player who supporters use his full name - usually along the lines of "Jesus... Navas" after another chance goes begging.
I've backed him quite a lot this season, early doors showed promise but it's grim viewing watching a player so terrified to take a shot on in such an important game.

Not good enough, poor decision making most of the time. Too much sprinting into the corner and then instead of trying to beat the man just stop, cut back, pass back to Sagna. REPEAT.

I don't expect 15-20 goals a year but to have not scored for as long as he has is quite frankly embarrassing. Too not even have a shot last night was criminal.

Although not my favourite player,some of the criticism is ott.We have threads complaining that the players don't work hard enough,fair enough in some cases.
Navas can't be accused of being lazy,despite being shit at shooting he doesn't go hiding.
A lot of the checking back he does is due to the lack of players to cross to in the box.

Hard work is useless if there is no end product. He has 3 assists this season and he's played in 21 of our games and he's not scored in 2 fucking years. I'd expect more from a fucking League 1 winger never mind a Premier League player earning silly money each week. He's not good enough and never has been. We need an upgrade in the summer and sell him back to Spain.

Hard work is useless if there is no end product. He has 3 assists this season and he's played in 21 of our games and he's not scored in 2 fucking years. I'd expect more from a fucking League 1 winger never mind a Premier League player earning silly money each week. He's not good enough and never has been. We need an upgrade in the summer and sell him back to Spain.
He's not supposed to be "good enough", he's a £15m squad player and for that he represents excellent value for money.

Sterling, a £49m acquisition, is supposed to be "good enough", but offers far less than Navas at the moment.

He's not supposed to be "good enough", he's a £15m squad player and for that he represents excellent value for money.

Sterling, a £49m acquisition, is supposed to be "good enough", but offers far less than Navas at the moment.

Yeah Sterling only has more goals, worries opposing players more, pretty much got us through our Champions League group. Your right Navas offers so much more.. Give your head a wobble.

I think their stats side by side might beg to differ this season.

I think their stats side by side might beg to differ this season.
Statistics can be used to prove pretty much any argument you like. If you think Sterling's playing better than Navas and offering more to the team at the moment then I'd suggest you've been on the pop all night.

The only player who supporters use his full name - usually along the lines of "Jesus... Navas" after another chance goes begging.
I've backed him quite a lot this season, early doors showed promise but it's grim viewing watching a player so terrified to take a shot on in such an important game.

More often than not I tend to hear "Fuckin' Jeezus . . . . . . . . . . . !" We tend to use first names in CBL3, normally with a North Manc accent rather than hearing "Fuckin' Hayzoos!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.