Player Topic: Jesus Navas (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Navas works much harder than KDB. De Bruyne is only suited to playing through the middle which is a bit of a problem....
Depends on your definition of work.... Mine is effort in productivity out.

He's good on effort but has zero productivity. Therefore not much work comes from him.

Depends on your definition of work.... Mine is effort in productivity out.

He's good on effort but has zero productivity. Therefore not much work comes from him.

The game is played with the ball and without it. In games against stronger opposition the latter is as important because they have the ball more. Too many of our players do not work hard enough without the ball-KDB being one.

The game is played with the ball and without it. In games against stronger opposition the latter is as important because they have the ball more. Too many of our players do not work hard enough without the ball-KDB being one.

So you're telling me he is a better more productive player than KDB?? Really? I guess everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Stronger opposition?

Who?

Which teams are having the ball more?

Why do people think Navas is good because he works a bit - he is a winger who is there to provide service and add some goals.

Yet again when he has a 1 on 1 he absolutely bottles it, No goals in 60 games for an attacking player in this team is criminal. Just working hard with no end product get you mid table which is about his level

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.