Player Topic: Jesus Navas (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. In a nutshell KDB jogs out of possession. It aint good enough. Yaya the same. We do not work hard enough without the ball.
Ok... In a nutshell. Navas can run but he can't...

a) find a cross
b) make a decent pass
c) shoot
d) score a goal

Why on earth are you brining KDB into this conversation and comparing him? You could say the same of most others. KDB is streets ahead of Navas on every count.

Ok... In a nutshell. Navas can run but he can't...

a) find a cross
b) make a decent pass
c) shoot
d) score a goal

Why on earth are you brining KDB into this conversation and comparing him? You could say the same of most others. KDB is streets ahead of Navas on every count.

Can't remember why-its been a long day. But I think we are a better team with Navas wide right and KDB through the middle.

Very short on confidence this season. I'm not sure why he's never started on the left. With his pace he'd be great cutting in on his good foot with Kolarov offering the overlap option.

Can someone PLEASE send him to a hypnotist to turn him into the greatest one-on-one scorer of all time...

Hmmmm.. How many goals and assists has De Bruyne got for us... think about it....?

Now, let's ask the same question of Navas....?

I think you'll see why De Bruyne gets a somewhat easier ride. Navas can run all day, but he can't do fuck all with the ball.

Believe me, he's shit. I doubt he'd even get into fucking unshiteds side at the moment, so how the hell does he get a game for us?
Perspective Man perspective.We are talking about today's game not past .

Last edited:
Thought it was embarrassing he didn't take that shot. The pass wasn't on (knowing navas' crossing ability). The worst that could come out of shooting would be Cech palming it out for a corner. Really short on confidence and I mean a right winger who hasn't scored in 2 years is it? It's just not good enough.

Why do people think Navas is good because he works a bit - he is a winger who is there to provide service and add some goals.

Yet again when he has a 1 on 1 he absolutely bottles it, No goals in 60 games for an attacking player in this team is criminal. Just working hard with no end product get you mid table which is about his level

The role of a wide man in modern football is much more than that, he should start most games for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.