Player Topic: Jesus Navas (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Navas has been a lot better and is giving us penetration down both flanks, with Sterling. He gets stuck in and helps out in defence. It's just his poor crossing and lack of goal threat. But still he gives speed and width. If we don't get KDB it won't be the End Of Days.

No end product (goals) but playing very well. If only he would aim his shots at the keeper though, he could end up with the Golden Boot.

Was going to call him the Spanish Vassell, but Darius had the occasional goal in him.

If it was up to me I'd have sold him and upgraded to Pedro, but he's serving a purpose so far, fair play to him.

Sunday was his 98th appearance in just over 2 years at the club, which is quite ridiculous tbh. Can't remember him ever getting an injury and whilst he'll never be a world-beater and his decision making leaves a lot to be desired, to play so often he clearly brings something important to the team

Taking away his lack of composure in front of goal, he's started the season superbly. No one should underestimate what his running brings to the team. In both attack and defence he offers an outlet that not many other teams have. He's got his flaws, sure, but if he's happy to part of the squad when KDB arrives we've got ourselves some top notch options on both flanks.

We have a winger who's principle strength for us is defending. Brilliant.
He's probably the most frustrating player to play for us in modern times. I've said it several times but in many games last season he was the opposition's best player with many an attack broken down by Jesus

We have a winger who's principle strength for us is defending. Brilliant.
He's probably the most frustrating player to play for us in modern times. I've said it several times but in many games last season he was the opposition's best player with many an attack broken down by Jesus

Amen to that, but there was reports from Seville earlier this summer that he wanted to go home, and with the arrival of KdB we could actually afford to sell him.

I think De Bruyne is very much needed and an important signing....he offers alot more than Navas BUT I still believe there is a place in the squad for him. His pace and defensive work are still important and just want we need against some teams. Pelle seems to like him and he's been getting alot of game time but yesterday showed, teams are able to mark him out of the game and limit what he can do. De Bruyne is just what we need to improve that side of the field but hope Navas stays as still think their is a job he can do for us....even if it is coming on as a sub.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.