Player Topic: Jesus Navas (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a frustrating player, his touch, technique and close quarter control are excellent but his final ball is often under cooked and he can't hit a pigs arse with a banjo..

I would keep him this season, convinced in the first two games he'll contribute this season but I would move him on next season..

Amen to that, but there was reports from Seville earlier this summer that he wanted to go home, and with the arrival of KdB we could actually afford to sell him.

Not sure we should sell him though. His only purpose now should be to come on and cause problems to tired legs with ten minutes to go

And he must not, under any circumstances, be allowed to shoot

I like having him as part of the squad and he's just as important to our fantastic start as others. Having two extremely fast options is great for us and gives us flexibility. Were we to get rid of him I'dddefinitely want to replace him with someone equally as rapid

He's a great squad player and could be a scary sub against tired legs.

Certainly wouldn't sell him, but his time as a starting 11 player looks likely to be lessened now.

A good option to come on and play on the counter attack if we're in a position to be more conservative.

But his days of starting are numbered to be fair, outside of the cup competitons perhaps. At 29, coming on 30 in a few months, would he accept that or want one last move?

As it stands we're one over the limit of foreign players iirc. Zuculini would be the obvious choice but if there is another deal to be done it's likely another would have to make way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.