Player Topic: Jesus Navas (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was going to call him the Spanish Vassell, but Darius had the occasional goal in him.

If it was up to me I'd have sold him and upgraded to Pedro, but he's serving a purpose so far, fair play to him.

Thankfully, it's not up to you. Navas has been an integral part of our recent perforamnces. Yes, he can frustrate, but it will be interesting if KDB covers as many yards helping out the defence.

I suspect Kev will take game time off him, but to write him off is rediculous

2BFD5E8B00000578-0-Barcelona_will_enter_the_transfer_market_once_more_once_it_reope-m-77_1441451469965.jpg

Target for Barca in January

De bruyne takes his place in the starting line up so navas now becomes a squad player and a very valuable one at that - he's a good player, he doesn't whinge, he's a brilliant impact sub and he gives us options. Very handy

De bruyne takes his place in the starting line up so navas now becomes a squad player and a very valuable one at that - he's a good player, he doesn't whinge, he's a brilliant impact sub and he gives us options. Very handy
This getting rid of him would be daft. He will get a lot of games this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.