Player Topic: Jesus Navas (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to disagree, just because he didn't have any goals didn't mean he was piss poor, was very good at tracking back when the likes of Silva, yaya and nasri wouldn't, people will notice the difference if sterling comes, navas' work rate was his main asset aside from his pace.

Although he is poor at finishing he actually tracks back
he would make a decent wing back good speed and workrate keep him.

Time to go Navas .
Someone like Valencia should be after him .
Him and the beast were very good 2013-14 season .

He'll make a grwat squad player. Somebody who can come off the bench when fullbacks are tired and cause problems.

Imo we keep.

His delivery is shocking quite often though mate...even for a squad player.

As a stoke man, it will sound weird me saying this but bojan would make a great backup player, he was amazing for us last season...i say this knowing full well we wont ever be consistently better than we are right now, where as with city that is not really the case.

Not that i'd like him to go but my point being there are good squad options available if navas left.

I was told in early June he was definitely staying.

It's true that his wife prefers to stay in Seville with their little one (& yes he is called baby Jesus) but Jesus is proud to play for City & for the time being isn't looking to move.
I understand a lot of our frustrations with his end product but personally I think he gives the opposition a real headache at times. He nullifies a lot of attacking threat from the opposition full back.

As a stoke man, it will sound weird me saying this but bojan would make a great backup player, he was amazing for us last season...i say this knowing full well we wont ever be consistently better than we are right now, where as with city that is not really the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.