Player Topic: Jesus Navas (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally love seeing him stretch the right side of a defense. You can literally see defenses sh_t themselves as he moves. But that crossing.....

Was a good outlet tonight and retained ball well. For the amount he has it he needs to create more than he does though.

Highlight of his game was when he lost the ball towards the end near by line , he went on a high speed chase after the ball and got it back.

Actually ran at the full back and got to the byline a few times. One thing Sterling needs to start doing!

Yeh I think sometimes he should draw out fouls in dangerous areas, he could get a decent number of penalties and freekicks failing that he might actually get himself into positions where he cant fail to find the back of the net/player in a position to shoot.

I thought Jesus did a brilliant job tonight. Kept the ball well, fantastic work rate and got them all glabach defenders scared to shit. I'm also happy we managed to get that much needed win. So from now it's onwards and upwards City!

Anyone doubting what he can bring to the game tonight just needed to see what he done when he came on tonight, looked a threat on every attack.

He's not a goal threat but he keeps the ball in tight spaces pretty well and recycles possession.

He has his odd terribad game but as I've always said, he's treated unfairly by a lot of people/pundits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.