Player Topic: Jesus Navas (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, definitely his fault that we lost the game before he even came on and in which we conceded 4 goals, none of which had anything to do with him. Nothing like having a scapegoat though eh?
No one said he was at fault for the loss -- but he Is a black hole in attack and right now the only thing he does is prevent City from scoring. He kills possessions. You know that if it comes to his side and the defense isn't caught out, that nothing good is about to happen. The players themselves know it too -- there's a cloud around him.

he has no end product, i honestly think roberts or barker should be getting more game time ahead of him.

That's not going to happen.

Navas' work rate and positioning is great then the cross or pass is always to the opposition.

World cup winner. Our best performance this season he was in the side at least he doesn't hide muppets

No one said he was at fault for the loss -- but he Is a black hole in attack and right now the only thing he does is prevent City from scoring. He kills possessions. You know that if it comes to his side and the defense isn't caught out, that nothing good is about to happen. The players themselves know it too -- there's a cloud around him.
Ah, unlike the rest of the team today who were absolutely lethal? Navas had a couple of great efforts and forced a very good save from Lloris, which is probably more than can be said about a fair few of our players. He did absolutely fuck all wrong today, but those with an axe to grind have to come on here and single him out for over the top abuse because we lost. It's pathetic. We had 6 or 7 players who were worse than him today, but he's the current boo boy so he's getting the stick.

To be fair, he's only getting stick coz he's absolutely shit - have you seen his stats since the start of last season? Some 60 shots without a goal? I wonder how many have been on target? Not many i'd bet. I wonder how many crosses with no end product? Probably 90% or more

Get rid, he's useless and costing someone a place in the team

Navas should never be allowed to hold up the ball or run with it. His job should be 100% to play one-twos with more intelligent players around him and to hit it first time into the box. Basically just get rid of it asap because he is death to any sort of attack otherwise

Any time he spends thinking on the ball is just the time before our attack is utterly wasted because he is clueless.

Ideally he should never be allowed on the pitch, but since Pellegrinni likes him the next best thing is to limit the amount of time he ever touches the ball

Ah, unlike the rest of the team today who were absolutely lethal? Navas had a couple of great efforts and forced a very good save from Lloris, which is probably more than can be said about a fair few of our players. He did absolutely fuck all wrong today, but those with an axe to grind have to come on here and single him out for over the top abuse because we lost. It's pathetic. We had 6 or 7 players who were worse than him today, but he's the current boo boy so he's getting the stick.
Well said

Another Pellegrini substitution that failed to make any impact whatsoever, a couple of shots but that is it.

Not going to go overboard with Navas abuse though as everyone else was wank and the game was already lost when he came on.

I'd like Roberts to be much more involved in future though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.