Player Topic: Jesus Navas (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love him or not, simple fact of the matter is we play better, and create more with Navas in the team...its all about the shape he brings us.

Has to start our next couple.

he does have to start our next couple because we simply have no one else....that needs to be sorted in the summer

1239638148802.gif

Click on the video for the full screen version. A better view, if you're feeling brave!

Last edited:
Simon 23 did he shag your other half while Bony filmed it? I've been on 2 threads and all you can do is bad mouth both. Sad. I thought they both played well and contribute well to the team.

Sometimes it's not about having the most talented 11 players on the pitch, it's about having the right balance. And with him in the team, that's what we get. How many things did the rags win with players like Park Ji-sung regularly in their team?

His shooting is shocking though. I've never seen a more one-footed player in my life.

He has been brilliant in the last two, at least, games. The open goal was a confidence thing unfortunately. Other than that he has done very well wince KDB signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.