Player Topic: Jesus Navas (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still laughing that he'd rather turn around and try and skin the 'keeper again than shoot at an open goal with his left foot from 10 yards. He's in my good books at the moment though, uses the ball well and so rarely loses it, tracks back well and is delivering from the wings.

get him down to score the opener vs united next week
but what he offers the team is something other than goals and the wide open space at the Etihad is made for him and must be a nightmare with his pace and at times when hart gets the ball you can see him off on his run and we use him for that and the balance of the team is better with him in

Excellent today. He might not be a sharp shooter, but he brings so much more to the team and as others have said, we are a much stronger unit when he is playing.
When I was at the game I popped on the matchday thread (I know I must be a masochist) and I could not beleive some of the shit people were saying about him, he is a great player and offers so much to us

He played well today and in general has played well all season bar the odd game.

He has to take that chance. One of these days in a tight game, he will get the chance and he has to start taking them. His scoring record in the last 18m for a team that scores so many goals is horrendous.

decent game, but it's got to the point where it would have been more of a surprise to see him actually score that chance rather than inevitably fuck it up.

will surely be gone in the summer, I do like him though.
why should he be gone in the summer, you don't get a world cup medal if you cant play . FACT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.