Player Topic: Jesus Navas (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon 23 did he shag your other half while Bony filmed it? I've been on 2 threads and all you can do is bad mouth both. Sad. I thought they both played well and contribute well to the team.

while i complement those who played well...or did you miss that in your hurry to be a keyboard warrior?

He could cost us badly one day in front of goal.

Sterling has now scored more goals for us than Navas has in his entire City career. That's ridiculous.

He played ok today, but I'm still in shock at what happened for the 4th goal.

Excellent today. Manager trusts him, the players trust him so I'll trust him. Works his socks off and has plent of assists already. How many so far this season? 6? 7? Credit where it's due, was very good today, shit when it's deserved, what the fuck in Jesus's name was he doing for the 4th?

Few more yellows, short sleeves in winter, a name change to James Milner and he'll be adored..

while i complement those who played well...or did you miss that in your hurry to be a keyboard warrior?

Stop being a girl, keyboard warrior I am not. Moaning git you most definitely are. It's your fault if you don't see what Jesus brings to the team, just support him. We know his frailties but we're a far more balanced side with him in it.

Stop being a girl, keyboard warrior I am not. Moaning git you most definitely are. It's your fault if you don't see what Jesus brings to the team, just support him. We know his frailties but we're a far more balanced side with him in it.
Got to agree with Drewmanc. It's very short sighted and not very bright for people not to be able to see what this lad brings to this team. His selfless running and space made for others in the team is priceless. Top top performance today. OK he cant score but its not like we're struggling for goals elsewhere is it??? 2 more assists. Good lad. And Simon23, go have a pint and smile. We're top ;-)

Very good today and great to see him driving at players and putting some good balls across. The miss was comical and a clear lack of confidence after his Palace one but even great finishers like Sergio can lack confidence as we saw a few weeks ago. Still the only person that would have got there in the first place and we got a goal from it anyway so happy days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.