Player Topic: Jesus Navas (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why should he be gone in the summer, you don't get a world cup medal if you cant play . FACT

I just think we'll keep looking to add star quality to the squad, and spaces have to be made, he's going to be 30 by then and of the foreign contingent, he's going to be one of the first to be looked at to be moved on, once his pace diminishes he loses his key asset, and he's just not as key as a De Bruyne/Silva etc. With Khaldoon's fondness of Nasri, I just see Navas moving on, we have young Roberts, Barker etc. and I think we'll want overseas spots available for a couple of star signings next summer.

We all know navas has his faults, but you can't deny this season he's causing teams a lot of problems

I can see what he brings to the team .
Proud of the effort he puts in .
But he should be scoring some goals .

Just give the player the recognition he deserves. So he doesn't score many or any at all or his final pass isn't always secure. It's a team game and he makes the team play better.

despite his awful crosses and his non existent finishing , he just makes the team tick !

When I was at the game I popped on the matchday thread (I know I must be a masochist) and I could not beleive some of the shit people were saying about him, he is a great player and offers so much to us

Agree entirely with this. Excellent player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.