Player Topic: Kelechi Iheanacho (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelechi started against Norwich and something may of not impressed Pellegrini in that game.

He'd be the only one then. Kelechi will join Suarez, Lopes and soon Denayer out of the door.

How can anybody claim our youth system is a success if this is what happens to them when they are no other players in their position? Kelechi won't even make the bench when everybody is fully fit even though he's our second best striker by some distance.

Kelechi started against Norwich and something may of not impressed Pellegrini in that game.

I've no idea what, given he was one of our better players before he was subbed. I reckon Pellegrini being too stubborn to admit that Kelechi IS actually a talent and deserves game time as much as anyone else is what's holding him back.

A bit of a knee jerk reaction. If the younger players aren't patient then they aren't worth keeping.

He'd be the only one then. Kelechi will join Suarez, Lopes and soon Denayer out of the door.

How can anybody claim our youth system is a success if this is what happens to them when they are no other players in their position? Kelechi won't even make the bench when everybody is fully fit even though he's our second best striker by some distance.

Yep, why spend all the money on an academy when you have a manager who doesn't trust youth.

Felt really sorry for the kid today. The longer it went on without him being brought on I thought he must have got injured in the warm up.

Bringing him on with 5 minutes to go was just fucking bizarre. The manager clearly doesn't want to give him a chance. He either doesn't trust him, or he's too frightened to upset some of the older players by dropping them to give him a chance. If it's the former then he's an idiot, if it's the latter then he's an idiot and he's spineless.

Hopefully the manager will have no other option but to play him in the next league game. He should have been on the second Bony got injured.

A bit of a knee jerk reaction. If the younger players aren't patient then they aren't worth keeping.

Yeah Paul Pogba proved that one eh...

Being patient would be settling as 3rd choice striker. Being unhappy if the manager would rather play other players out of position ahead of you would be completely understandable.

Good luck to the lad wherever he ends up, I just hope it's abroad and not to another English club.

Thought Pellegrini was right to bring Navas on for Bony as Amavi was having a free run down the right up until that point, but Iheanacho should've been introduced at half-time. Pellegrini started him against Palace and Norwich as part of a two; perhaps he doesn't think Iheanacho works as a lone striker?

So Lopes, Pozo and Denayer were impatient too? Though Pellegrini is not the only one responsible here.

Neither KdB or Pogba were patient and look who won in that. If you're good enough, you start. Simple as that and Iheanacho is far better than being overlooked like this. He's better than Bony and has proven that every time he's been on the pitch. I hope we get a new manager who gives youths a chance before he, and Denayer and co leave.

So Lopes, Pozo and Denayer were impatient too? Though Pellegrini is not the only one responsible here.

Lopes isn't ripping any trees at Monaco and Pozo is now playing Spanish second division football for starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.