Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to the point where I'm actually counting down how long it will take till we get to see him play again. He is such a joy to watch.

I forgot about that clown. Presumably hes been busy uprooting goalposts and singlehandedly carting them across Greater Manchester.

"Until the day comes when we beat Barcelona's total number of Champions League victories, I'm reserving judgement on the Spanish Underminer. Long live King Garry and Prince Roberto"

Lol

DeBruyne has been on another level already imo when it comes to producing defence splitting passes. I don't think I've ever seen anyone hit so many on such a short space of time. Silva controls the game better & moves the ball around with short passes & runs etc but DeBruyne is producing killer passes long short, across, with his first touch, whilst on the run, or facing backwards, all kinds, over & over. The only other I can think of who I've seen do similar, is Ronaldinho.

Agree here, some of KDB's passes leave you perplexed, like, he wasn't even facing that way!!!! Ronaldinho is a pretty good example there that man was insane.

DeBruyne is exceptional. The speed of his passing combined with the quality is fantastic to watch, it says a lot that Silva comparisons are coming up which is a fantastic thing to see as we finally have another player who can produce that magic.

I see the Bell resemblance, first think I thought of after a couple of good moves up field, I wonder what Mike Summerbee thinks about him?

tbh he looked a little annoyed with Sterling's final ball towards the end! Anyone else noticed this?

Yes , but that's understandable... These player play at a higher level.. So expect it around them... Sterling is very good and hopefully is on his way to becoming a great player!

Was saying to my dad how good he was before he joined. Even after the West Ham game it's hard to see a better player in the league. He's direct, fantastic on either foot, has plenty assists, and goals in him too. Silva will offer us control, De Bruyne will offer us goals and assists that even Silva doesn't.

i spoke with mike on tuesday,he said KDB is the closest hes seen to colin bell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.