Player Topic: Martin Demichelis (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how was Martin on Saturday when he came on? Not a popular player but surprised how much his form has dropped off from last year...when fans were raving about his positional sense and reading of the game. Could it be a lack of match fitness? If Otamendi or Mangala get a knock do fans trust him to cover if VK is still out?
He is rusty that's all and isn't used to nico,if he has to cover then so be it but i might say a pray

So how was Martin on Saturday when he came on? Not a popular player but surprised how much his form has dropped off from last year...when fans were raving about his positional sense and reading of the game. Could it be a lack of match fitness? If Otamendi or Mangala get a knock do fans trust him to cover if VK is still out?

It was hard to tell seeing as Sunderland still had nine men behind the ball when they were 4-1 down.

He is rusty that's all and isn't used to nico,if he has to cover then so be it but i might say a pray
Mmm. Sounds like he needs minutes...maybe in midfield when we're closing out games. This is all on the assumption that VK stays injured, gets another injury further into the season and either Otamendi or Mangala need to come off at some stage. We need four match fit centre backs to compete in the four competitions.

Mmm. Sounds like he needs minutes...maybe in midfield when we're closing out games. This is all on the assumption that VK stays injured, gets another injury further into the season and either Otamendi or Mangala need to come off at some stage. We need four match fit centre backs to compete in the four competitions.
Forget defending,the only way we will get through is by scoring lots of goals

so he's not used to his partner for the national team! now I understand why they lost the world cup final......

Otamendi wasn't in their squad for the World Cup was he?
My mistake he actually only played in qualifying games for both 2014 and 2010 world cups partnering Martain and he also played the 2015 cops America.

At times he has been a very good player for City. I recall Hull away in particular when Kompany got sent off early in the match we won.

I fear those good days are behind him now.

I wonder if he will leave City this coming transfer window or in the summer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.