Player Topic: Martin Demichelis (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why we kept him is beyond me. Denayer could have easily had a decent run in the team.

Beyond poor.

Sagna has to be worth a try at CB if Zabba is fit. Only 'IF' Zabba is fit, because he was like Demi's grandad playing right back earlier.

I don't think Demi would be this bad if he played more often. I actually thought he made a lot less stupid mistakes than Otamendi when he played for the Argies in the summer, but at the age he is now, sitting on his arse for weeks then thrown in vs teams who are going at us, it's not fair, he has no sharpness.

Unless Eli was injured, it was a complete waste of a substitution bringing MD on in place of him.

Demichelis' notorious lack of pace was exposed time and time again and his decision-making and reading of the game, usually so strong, were poor to say the least.

I have always been a big fan of Martin, but his time in the squad is surely coming to an end.

He did a decent job for us for half a season in the title winning year but why we kept him for this season is completely beyond me. Even more surprising is how Pellegrini keeps putting faith in him when he is so obviously not up to it.

He did a decent job for us for half a season in the title winning year but why we kept him for this season is completely beyond me. Even more surprising is how Pellegrini keeps putting faith in him when he is so obviously not up to it.

We kept him because towards the end of last season he was fantastic. He then followed that up with some excellent performances in the Copa America. He's our fourth choice CB, and he'll be replaced in the summer.

Fuck it cant we just use this instead of our defenders

Football-Freekick-Goal-Forsport.jpg

Give them a month and two of them would be out injured with metal fatigue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.