Player Topic: Martin Demichelis (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Mangala is out for a few weeks with the hamstring injury then we are in serious trouble defensively. Sadly, Martin is just not good enough anymore.

If Mangala is out for a few weeks with the hamstring injury then we are in serious trouble defensively. Sadly, Martin is just not good enough anymore.
Sagna. Zabaleta to right back

What's worse is that the manager doesn't do these things so how are we going to get the best out of this squad when he makes ridiculous decisions.

He's a mess unfortunately. All our very poor matches where we could have shipped 5+ easily (Liverpool, Stoke, Spurs) had him playing 90 minutes. He came on against Hull at something like 4-0 up & made a mistake to cost us a goal. Was poor again today, people just knock the ball past him, he swings a leg hoping to hit it, misses & gives up - happened 3-4 times in 45 minutes, woeful.

Perhaps falls into a similar sounding category for our players these days, good on the ball but a bit of a (/total) mess off it.

Hopefully Sagna or even Kean Bryan play CB instead of him, as he's looking like a pub player this year. Not sure I've seen a player so spectacularly go from being on the wane to being completely finished as a player, but he looks it. He can't even tackle anymore, people walk straight through him

I can't even be mad at him. He is well past it and I'm sure he knows this but he keeps getting thrown to the lions by Pellegrini. Of course a 35 year old defender whose legs have gone will struggle against younger and hungrier players.

Fuck it cant we just use this instead of our defenders

Football-Freekick-Goal-Forsport.jpg

Sagna. Zabaleta to right back

What's worse is that the manager doesn't do these things so how are we going to get the best out of this squad when he makes ridiculous decisions.

Yep you can see that I can see that but the one who matters will play Demichellis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.