Player Topic: Nicolas Otamendi (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of the Match for me last night but with that dive he's gone well down in my estimations. What a pussy!

With him and Sterling, that once proud 'no dive' ethos in the club is slowly disappearing.

Embarrassing. And such a shame as he was excellent lay night.
More like a belief in the heads of fans than anything else. Folks being diving here for years.

Played well but again like Mangala they had one man to mark between them. He's looked distinctly average against half decent teams
By half decent teams, you mean just Arsenal? Coz that's the only team above the one he just played well against.

More like a belief in the heads of fans than anything else. Folks being diving here for years.

Franny's career was built on it. The distasteful thing for me was pretending that he had been deliberately elbowed or hit. To me this is a little more serious and the club should have words.

He's a top class CB. Absolutely excellent.
Time to take off those blue tinted goggles. You have absolutely no idea what excellent and top class are if you are calling Otamendi this. Someone earlier referred to him as a 'beast'. I despair.

He has looked like an average quality PL centre back since he arrived and nothing more. Yet....fingers crossed both him and Mangala improve as time goes on.

Time to take off those blue tinted goggles. You have absolutely no idea what excellent and top class are if you are calling Otamendi this. Someone earlier referred to him as a 'beast'. I despair.

He has looked like an average quality PL centre back since he arrived and nothing more. Yet....fingers crossed both him and Mangala improve as time goes on.
Yet hes still our best center back after kompany of course

Are you joking? He's been very good so far, what hasn't helped him is the erratic for of Mangala and Demichelis.

I don't need to take any specs off, I watch the game and from what I've seen he's a top CB, and has shown the qualities I saw last season when he was the best CB in La Liga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.