Player Topic: Raheem Sterling (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all about opinions I guess, but I'm genuinely astonished by that one. I've just got in from the game (despite the name I live in London), and I thought Sterling was absolute dogshit. The number of promising situations that went up in smoke, because he either over hit passes (particularly to the overlapping Kolarov), or played them under his team mates' feet, or set up opposition counter attacks with misplaced passes, or dribbled straight into the full back, was nobody's business. I'm fully aware of what he brings us in terms of balance and general threat, but as regards end product he's not significantly better than Navas, who gets slaughtered on here on a weekly basis

He is certainly not justifying his ludicrous price tag.

he was our best attacker buy a mile today ,not saying much for the others

You taking the piss mate?

He was utterly useless in the final third of the pitch, offered us absolutely nothing.

Dreadful final pass, one decent attempt at goal, besides that piss poor and offered no goal threat.

He's offering us nowhere near enough at the moment, little to no cutting edge.

He has pace and that gets him into some good areas for breakaways, but it terms of actual quality when he has the ball? Next to nothing.

Really beginning to frustrate me personally. Lost count the amount of times our attack down the left broke down because he was dispossessed trying to dribble from a standing position or playing a poor pass to Kolarov as he overlapped - thus leaving us vulnerable to a counter.

He's not doing enough at the moment, only thing that's really stood out has been his contributions defensively down that flank when we're out of possession. Besides that just the odd flashes, and it's not enough.

Crap today, and should have either been subbed (unlike in the previous couple of home games), or switched to a different position as he had been completely figured out.

He's fucking rotten. Sorry but it has to be said. Couldn't give a shite if he's 20 or 63, he can't pass, can't cross and can't beat a man 1 on one. 'But he gives us a new dimension' LOL.

He'd do ok at Stoke.

Not a great game today but not on his own.

The lad will be immense for us and there is nothing to worry about.

He's fucking rotten. Sorry but it has to be said. Couldn't give a shite if he's 20 or 63, he can't pass, can't cross and can't beat a man 1 on one. 'But he gives us a new dimension' LOL.

He'd do ok at Stoke.
the liverpool team must have been total shit, because in patches he looked good there..... £49million I think we bought him because we needed HG player

not good enough so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.