Player Topic: Raheem Sterling (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're being honest, he's not offering us anything that we couldn't have got from promoting Barker. So far that is. Need huge improvement from him.

I might get shot down here but he looks very one dimensional and when he shapes to shoot it is always a right footed side footed to the keepers left and his body shape makes it so easy for the keeper to read him.

He plays safe and keeps possession and works hard, for me a pacey but very basic footballer, he can't help the fee we paid.

This is where I may get shot down, for me SWP was better, he would run at defenders and take them on, he was pacey too but would take responsibility and could strike the ball with either foot and scored some amazing goals for us. For me Sterling was over hyped by the Liverpool living element of the media when they won the league in 2014 and we needed homegrown players and for City the price doubles.

I would love to see Sweep playing with what we have at our disposal today

For all the people blaming kolarov for overlapping, do you not think it gives sterling more room by taking a player away and giving him a chance to cut inside, he doesn't have to pass to kolarov every time but when he loses the ball when they're both forward we're fucked down that side so don't blame kolarov cos he fucks up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.