Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

Frustrated watching Argentina's last two matches in a room full of dippers with their constant "what's all the hype about agueros" and "how can people compare him to Suarez" Shite. Unfortunately kun just wasn't fit and played terrible. Said it a few months ago but if we could get a huge fee for him now I'd take it all day long, Torres Mark two for me.

Armaan said:
Frustrated watching Argentina's last two matches in a room full of dippers with their constant "what's all the hype about agueros" and "how can people compare him to Suarez" Shite. Unfortunately kun just wasn't fit and played terrible. Said it a few months ago but if we could get a huge fee for him now I'd take it all day long, Torres Mark two for me.

You're either a WUM, or a fool.

Armaan said:
Huh?

Sometimes you read something that leaves you utterly gobsmacked...this is one of those moments

Ric said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
Ric said:
I admire your positivity.

I read it as: Kun, could do with a break, however, he doesn't seem like a man whom would benefit when it comes to body weight if he had an extended break.

Clearly the muscles in his legs need a break, but at the same time he probably need a decent pre-season too.

He obviously needs monitoring closely ,he also needs time off but not too much as I think that could also be detrimental.

It is a physically confusing situation and in no way have I conveyed myself correctly.

He's certainly been unlucky with injury, but it just seems defeatist to assume we'll only get half a season out of him. I agree though that it's difficult how to handle him next season. I think we should just play him as normal and hope for the best. Not very scientific, I know.

Jan 29th, Spurs away he looked almost unplayable but went off injured. He has looked anything but right since then. He's probably barely been 50% since that injury.

Kun, needs managing very, very carefully I feel.

Not fit at all.

And making him play on the flanks made him looks worse.

Armaan said:

LMAO...

i think people are quick to forget that Argentina does not set up like City. roles played by rojo, biglia and lavezzi are very distant to our Silva, Nasri Yaya inspired kind of play. To be honest, German's play looks more like City's.

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Armaan said:
Huh?

Sometimes you read something that leaves you utterly gobsmacked...this is one of those moments
Me too

I would consider giving him a month off when he comes back and just let him rehabilitate with the staff at City, put him on the bench on a matchday and play him if we need him but let's see how far we can get with the forwards we currently have.

I just have a feeling if we don't get his rehabilitation right when he comes back he could have another season packed with injury.

sam-caddick said:
I would consider giving him a month off when he comes back and just let him rehabilitate with the staff at City, put him on the bench on a matchday and play him if we need him but let's see how far we can get with the forwards we currently have.

I just have a feeling if we don't get his rehabilitation right when he comes back he could have another season packed with injury.

I thought I read somewhere that our World Cup players get a month off from their last game in the competition. If that is correct then we shouldn't see our Argentina trio until late August which would fit in with your suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.