Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

Jojo and Dzeko both look on fire in the friendlies.

I'd stick with them for a while and ease Kun back in very slowly.

I hate to think what would have been done to him to get him on the pitch for the Semi & final in Brazil.

blue b4 the moon said:
Jojo and Dzeko both look on fire in the friendlies.

I'd stick with them for a while and ease Kun back in very slowly.

I hate to think what would have been done to him to get him on the pitch for the Semi & final in Brazil.

952699.jpg

We need to ease Kun back in slowly, if he is out for another month again and then a couple of games later the same thing... He will have a poor season. I don't think we will see him play a full 90 minutes until September. If we get him fit then he certainly has the potential to bag top goalscorer and lets face it who else will?

We should never have to play him for 90 mins.Bring him off after 65 every match.If he hasn't scored by then it times for a change player and maybe tactical.That way he will keep fresher and other players get their game time.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Echoing other posters on here, I genuinely believe if he stays fit for the year we'll win the league.

This has always been the case with Aguero to be honest. Comes with the territory of being the best striker in the league. Can win you games on his own and often has that bit of magic needed in the big games too. The Aguero that started last season.. Christ. You get that player for longer than a couple of months and winning the league isn't even the question, it's by how much.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
He was in no way fit enough at the world cup, let's get him eased back in and watch him go.
I don't think he was that far off. Difficult to say.

Argentina have a lot of talented players. It's not like they had to risk him. They must have felt he was close

Certainly the key issue for me though going into the season. We get Aguero back to the condition he was in when we went to Spurs before he got injured in that game, and we will be unstoppable. He was never the same again last season

Used to manage 30+ league games, both in Spain and England, but the last couple of seasons have seen him drop to around 20. If he plays 30 league games at anywhere near full throttle, then we should prosper.

Marvin said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
He was in no way fit enough at the world cup, let's get him eased back in and watch him go.
I don't think he was that far off. Difficult to say.

Argentina have a lot of talented players. It's not like they had to risk him. They must have felt he was close

Certainly the key issue for me though going into the season. We get Aguero back to the condition he was in when we went to Spurs before he got injured in that game, and we will be unstoppable. He was never the same again last season

I agree, I think Spurs away was his best game for us, even though he came off early. His movement and quality in that game was just sensational.

If we can get him close to that level over the majority of the season we should win the league comfortably, and would have a real go at the CL.

He scored 17 in 23 league games last season, and 28 in 34 games in all competitions. God, I'd give anything for him to have a fully fit season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.