Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

Best goal per minute ratio in Europe last season and the best goal/min ratio in Premier League history.

Prem's top scorer last season against the other top 6 sides too.

I really hope we can keep Aguero fit all season.

I really think he's the difference between us having a decent season and having an unbelievable season.

Aguero and Jovetic fit all season would be a huge improvement on last season - where we still finished as CHAMPIONS.

Scary thought.

I watched his interview on the OS earlier and it was an interesting early insight on his pre-season fitness and season objectives.

If I remember correctly I think he said after three weeks he will be ready and he is two weeks in to that three so far.

An interesting point he made was that he will be coming in an hour and a half earlier working on strength exercises before meeting up with the group, that will go on throughout the season.

It looks like Sergio is going to have to work hard to keep himself fit this season with this extra strength workout happening.

I really hope he can stay fully fit and on top form this season, if he does then for me he can potentially get 40 goals in all competitions this season in my opinion, I want him to try and achieve 30 in the league.

CTID101 said:
I love all the players in our team and watching them play is fantastic but I can't wait to see Aguero pull on a City shirt again and be playing at full fitness.

He is such a good player its scary that I don't think we have seen him at his best and he has already scored so many goals.
Spot on. Possibly the best player I've ever seen in a blue shirt - certainly in the top 3 at worst. His movement and work rate of the ball is something else. His poise and balance sublime and his goal scoring already is ridiculously good. Proper tough nut too!

Absolutely adore Aguero - what a fucking player.

Interesting interview on the OS. It seems that the new training and strengthening regime has been put in place. Even with all these precautions I am sure we will all be holding our collective breath for the first few games as he tests out his injuries.

We all know that a fit Kun is a game breaker. If we keep him on the pitch it's hard to imagine any team stopping us in full cry.

It would also be nice if the tiresome rumours cease now that he has totally committed his future to the club. We can but live in hope!

jollylescott said:
We all know that a fit Kun is a game breaker. If we keep him on the pitch it's hard to imagine any team stopping us in full cry.

Certainly isn't any in this country. A fit Aguero is as good a guarantee of the league as you're likely to get.

jollylescott said:
Interesting interview on the OS. It seems that the new training and strengthening regime has been put in place. Even with all these precautions I am sure we will all be holding our collective breath for the first few games as he tests out his injuries.

It would also be nice if the tiresome rumours cease now that he has totally committed his future to the club. We can but live in hope!
I'm glad we're taking our time with him and trying to address his underlying fitness. Hopefully it pays dividends in the long term. Very tempting in the past to put him out there when you have one game after another, you can see the temptation to do it

I don't think it's a new regime as such. I hope not. I think it's more a managerial decision to spend time with him building his core fitness back up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.