Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

Tricky_Trev said:
He scored 17 in 23 league games last season, and 28 in 34 games in all competitions. God, I'd give anything for him to have a fully fit season!
That's 40% of the League season missed - imagine had he been at full power throughout, and with Jovetic

There's still a lot more to come from this City squad

Shaelumstash said:
Marvin said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
He was in no way fit enough at the world cup, let's get him eased back in and watch him go.
I don't think he was that far off. Difficult to say.

Argentina have a lot of talented players. It's not like they had to risk him. They must have felt he was close

Certainly the key issue for me though going into the season. We get Aguero back to the condition he was in when we went to Spurs before he got injured in that game, and we will be unstoppable. He was never the same again last season

I agree, I think Spurs away was his best game for us, even though he came off early. His movement and quality in that game was just sensational.

If we can get him close to that level over the majority of the season we should win the league comfortably, and would have a real go at the CL.

Couldn't agree more. His performance at Spurs prior to his injury was out of this world.

Tricky_Trev said:
He scored 17 in 23 league games last season, and 28 in 34 games in all competitions. God, I'd give anything for him to have a fully fit season!

if he can stay fit the entire season he is a 40 goals season player..we score almost 170?? goals like season with players like him or jovetic missing half the season because of injuries ..if they both can have a fully fit season i really see us breaking barcelona record for most goals scored in a season

Pretty much an identical record to Suarez based on minutes played (except Aguero does it in the big games)

A fit season and he'd be the first 100m player (not that we should ever sell him!)

We should sub him around 70th minute mark after he has done all the damage, injuries happen usually late on..

waspish said:
We should sub him around 70th minute mark after he has done all the damage, injuries happen usually late on..
Didn't he come off last season at Spurs after 45 mins? And after about 30 mins at Everton? Aguero's injuries don't seem to happen late on at all.

Tricky_Trev said:
waspish said:
Didn't he come off last season at Spurs after 45 mins? And after about 30 mins at Everton? Aguero's injuries don't seem to happen late on at all.

Personally I don't think he was rested long Enough after his injuries

Hopefully alot has been learnt about him last season, it should never have come to it in regards to the amount of injuries he had. Looking back now mancini was right subbing him off nearly every game as he is so unreliable with injuries. I'd not expect him to play 90 minutes very often this season as he looks to need as much rest as possible after games to help him recover.

I love all the players in our team and watching them play is fantastic but I can't wait to see Aguero pull on a City shirt again and be playing at full fitness.

He is such a good player its scary that I don't think we have seen him at his best and he has already scored so many goals.

waspish said:
Everton, Arsenal, Spurs, WBA (or Southampton at home) were all injuries fairly, or very early on in the match. I don't think his injuries become more common as the match wears on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.