Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sergio has been awful for weeks now. What the hell is wrong with him?
I guess the same can be said for the whole team.

BlueAnorak said:
Sergio has been awful for weeks now. What the hell is wrong with him?
I guess the same can be said for the whole team.

I get the feeling he doesn't like playing with 2 strikers up front. He seemed to look irritated when Dzeko got the ball and the other day looked irritated with Bony for the same. I also think many of these players have simply lost patience with MP.

Our shit-itis is affecting Merlin and Kun, fuck me. Nailed on goal for Silva if his touch was right.

Far too many times Serg was dropping deep to start attacks, he's not a midfielder ffs. Correct me if I'm wrong but did I see him put a head on their keeper? Might have gone bonkers.

Second half he made an effort but it was too little too late again. Was more concerned with not getting injured and him thinking he could coast it rubbed off throughout the team, and not for the first time. Not for the first time at all

he looks very fucked off atm and extreme irritatted with his team-mates...also he missed agreat chances in the last couple of games something is not really that great with atm at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.