Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was shit and has been pretty much since he returned from injury. You can't blame a player for that though. Today, ignored the obvious pass repeatedly, ran into opposition players, shot from ludicrous angles.

I despair.

Damocles said:
meeesh said:
If this fella gets disillusioned like the rest of us we are fucked,and this fella cannot be replaced at this moment in time,lose him we lose everything in my eyes

We shouldn't fawn after players like this. There was a City for 100 years before Aguero and there will be one 100 years after him. If he goes it will be a world record level fee and I'm sure that we could find someone to replace him.

Personally I think it's a storm in a teacup and he's just frustrated with the way things are going, but has no desire at all to leave.

I know the 100 years before and the 100 years after sentiment,what I meant is this current crop we have at the moment,he is by far the best (and most valued) player in the squad,and things could crumble even worse if he gets the I wanna go feeling

I think it show's what we've become as a club / fans when we start to question the performance of somebody like Aguero.

For me, it's all about application - whats the point having somebody with all the skill in the world, if they cannot be arsed to apply themselves properly??

Yet Aguero always looks as if he is arsed - unlike some others. He always applies himself and if anybody can tell me a game when he has ever given less than 100%, then I will listen.

There is a difference between having a bad game yet still giving 100% and having an average game and only giving 50%

Of course we all know that City have survived 100 plus years without him and we will survive another 100 years in the future if he chooses to leave.

All I know is we have never had anything like him - a player who could rank in the top 5 in the world, and if he leaves......seriously, who could replace him??

As a previous poster said, we may have some problems, but Kun deffo isn't one of them.

quiet_riot said:
Damocles said:
If he doesn't like the way things are going maybe he should pull his finger out and put in better performances?

Oh, and try passing to somebody now and again when he's near the box rather than trying to beat 3 men on his own and twatting against a defender's shins?

LOL post.

Would you pass to any of these idiots at the moment? Pass to Dzeko and he'll miscontrol it. Pass to Navas and he will cross it badly. Pass to Silva and, well, we all saw what happened.

Wow that really is incredible logic. The only LOL post is yours. Saying that the best way to approach this is for Aguero not to pass to anyone else and do it all on his own (which he keeps trying, and failing to do)?

Dear oh dear

he is in a very poor form atm and the penalty-miss is just the highlight of this....the penalty was soooo poor it's just unbelievable and even when ter stegen fucked up outside of box he could had done better than that shot...he needs to get back at his 100% asap

MihaiCity said:
he is in a very poor form atm and the penalty-miss is just the highlight of this....the penalty was soooo poor it's just unbelievable and even when ter stegen fucked up outside of box he could had done better than that shot...he needs to get back at his 100% asap

When you don't buy quality players to complement world class players, they get bored.

The Fat el Hombre said:
quiet_riot said:
Damocles said:
If he doesn't like the way things are going maybe he should pull his finger out and put in better performances?

Oh, and try passing to somebody now and again when he's near the box rather than trying to beat 3 men on his own and twatting against a defender's shins?

LOL post.

Would you pass to any of these idiots at the moment? Pass to Dzeko and he'll miscontrol it. Pass to Navas and he will cross it badly. Pass to Silva and, well, we all saw what happened.

Wow that really is incredible logic. The only LOL post is yours. Saying that the best way to approach this is for Aguero not to pass to anyone else and do it all on his own (which he keeps trying, and failing to do)?

Dear oh dear

It was a fair comment. The guy is a 98/100 player when all around him are 50/100 or worse. What do you expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.