Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Silva scored in the last game Kun was miles away looking away from the goal with his arms spread wide because he did not get a pass from Yaya. Never seen him look so pissed off. I'm beginning to get really worried about Kun. It would break my heart if he left this club cos of the crap happening behind him.

If he doesn't like the way things are going maybe he should pull his finger out and put in better performances?

Oh, and try passing to somebody now and again when he's near the box rather than trying to beat 3 men on his own and twatting against a defender's shins?

If this fella gets disillusioned like the rest of us we are fucked,and this fella cannot be replaced at this moment in time,lose him we lose everything in my eyes

meeesh said:
If this fella gets disillusioned like the rest of us we are fucked,and this fella cannot be replaced at this moment in time,lose him we lose everything in my eyes

We shouldn't fawn after players like this. There was a City for 100 years before Aguero and there will be one 100 years after him. If he goes it will be a world record level fee and I'm sure that we could find someone to replace him.

Personally I think it's a storm in a teacup and he's just frustrated with the way things are going, but has no desire at all to leave.

meeesh said:

If Kun was one of the players who have been vociferous in getting either manager sacked then there would be a tough decision to be made before the new manager is to be appointed in the summer,

Damocles said:
If he doesn't like the way things are going maybe he should pull his finger out and put in better performances?

Oh, and try passing to somebody now and again when he's near the box rather than trying to beat 3 men on his own and twatting against a defender's shins?
Pull his finger out? He was one of the few who ran his bollocks off. He picked out a perfect pass to Silva who should have put us one up and spends his time trying to beat 3 men because there's no movement ahead of him most of the time.
We've got plenty of problems in our team at the moment - Aguero isn't one of them.

Damocles said:

LOL post.

Would you pass to any of these idiots at the moment? Pass to Dzeko and he'll miscontrol it. Pass to Navas and he will cross it badly. Pass to Silva and, well, we all saw what happened.

quiet_riot said:
Damocles said:

LOL post.

Would you pass to any of these idiots at the moment? Pass to Dzeko and he'll miscontrol it. Pass to Navas and he will cross it badly. Pass to Silva and, well, we all saw what happened.

Because football is a team game and trying to take on the entire side by yourself is stupid and pointless?

Damocles said:
quiet_riot said:
Damocles said:

LOL post.

Because football is a team game and trying to take on the entire side by yourself is stupid and pointless?
There's a fair few need reminding it's a team game then because at the moment they look like they've only just met each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.