Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Took far too many pot shots last night and didn't show his cool character in and around the box.

He looks a bit confidence shot for me and the penalty proved it.

Personally, I don't think he has been the same since his injury, he will be back but it was the same last season when he got injured at Spurs, it took him 6 months to recover.

Not one of his finest hours in a City shirt .
But I'm loathed to rip into him like Dzeko .
Because this lads world class player .
I don't get the impression Dzeko will ever have the skill level of Aguero .

Not looking for a slap but I've had a feeling for a while that this is his last season with us. I hope I'm wrong but if we're ever going to get a big fee for him then this is the year.

I'm worried about him. His head looks up his arse to me. If he leaves we're totally fucked because he's our only, truly world class player. We need to try and consolidate second now because if we miss out on Top 4 he'll be off quick as a shot.

There's no I in team. Aguero needs to realise this isn't the Sergio Aguero show.

I know he missed a penalty and didn't have his best game tonight but i feel sorry for him with some of the shite he's had to play with the past few games.

Rebuild the midfield this summer and keep him as the main man

Malty said:
There's no I in team. Aguero needs to realise this isn't the Sergio Aguero show.
bullshit , Barcelona sis the messi show as it is at Madrid with tranny and bayern with robben

Big Yaya Wilko 12 said:
I'm worried about him. His head looks up his arse to me. If he leaves we're totally fucked because he's our only, truly world class player. We need to try and consolidate second now because if we miss out on Top 4 he'll be off quick as a shot.

Sniff sniff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.