Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
dave bacuzzi said:
Another City player that hasn't improved. Worth seeing if a new manager can get the best out of him. He's not a Messi
and needs better supply, Bony? or is that 442?. Aguero needs to be more of a midfield player. What abot Le Fondre instead?

Another wanker poster!!!!!! Deary me tthis forum has gone to fuck!

Deserved a goal. Probably ended up trying a bit too hard to score and you could see his frustration, but like I say, it would have been fully deserved. Ran his arse off all game.

Pablo1 said:
Deserved a goal. Probably ended up trying a bit too hard to score and you could see his frustration, but like I say, it would have been fully deserved. Ran his arse off all game.

That summed him up today, the lad deserved a goal and you could see his frustration because the the chances I bet he felt he should have had at least two or three.

richards30 said:
dave bacuzzi said:
Another City player that hasn't improved. Worth seeing if a new manager can get the best out of him. He's not a Messi
and needs better supply, Bony? or is that 442?. Aguero needs to be more of a midfield player. What abot Le Fondre instead?

Ann other wanker poster!!!!!! Deary me tthis forum has gone to fuck!

what are u on about not improved u prick.
Maybe he's not improved much cos he was fucking brilliant when we signed him.
Sergio will go down as one if the best strikers to ever play in this country

richards30 said:
dave bacuzzi said:

Haha. That is one of the worst post ever. aguero as a midfielder? Le fondre to replace Aguero. I think it's a Clarkie. I'm not falling for it.

super_city_si said:
richards30 said:
dave bacuzzi said:

Haha. That is one of the worst post ever. aguero as a midfielder? Le fondre to replace Aguero. I think it's a Clarkie. I'm not falling for it.

It could be a clarkie to be fair but im at a wedding so half pissed already! Fans though wanting merlin and kun out should be banned!

super_city_si said:
richards30 said:
dave bacuzzi said:

The whole post is a clarkie. No city fan is that thick to suggest sergio hasn't improved.

dave bacuzzi said:
#spits brew all over laptop#

Ran his bollocks off today! Shame he didn't get a goal but you can't fault the effort! Knew it wasn't going to be his day when he hit the post. Bony looked a great foil for him today. Only fault today was that he looked gutted when Fernando bagged the 1000th goal (Bloody hell, by the way!). Maybe Our Kun thought that 1000th had his name on it and another achievement to the history books!

All in all though, I feel it was a great day for him despite not getting the goal! It'll come sooner rather than later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.