Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
In DC today. Safe trip back, our kid!

CAyx9ZpWsAAqr7F.jpg

More space to stretch the game would definitely help Aguero.

Arsenal used to have that problem without Walcott. Without Walcott, teams used to push up and squeeze Arsenal, allowing the more technical players no time on the ball.

I think if we can get a quick winger who's willing to run in behind (Bale/Sterling) then it will allow Silva and Aguero more space. At the moment, without any space in the side, it can get quite congested in the central areas for those two players.

Stretching the opponents will allow Silva and Aguero more space and we'll see the very best of them.

richards30 said:
super_city_si said:
richards30 said:
Another wanker poster!!!!!! Deary me tthis forum has gone to fuck!
Haha. That is one of the worst post ever. aguero as a midfielder? Le fondre to replace Aguero. I think it's a Clarkie. I'm not falling for it.

It could be a clarkie to be fair but im at a wedding so half pissed already! Fans though wanting merlin and kun out should be banned!

Here, Here. !

fablue said:
he is ordinary

8wUS5fv.jpg

its funny isnt it, we should be doing better and the manager must be getting no credit if we win because of the players we have at our disposal, yet those players are all ordinary, terrible or past it. Amazing

bluechampion7891 said:
fablue said:
he is ordinary

8wUS5fv.jpg

its funny isnt it, we should be doing better and the manager must be getting no credit if we win because of the players we have at our disposal, yet those players are all ordinary, terrible or past it. Amazing

People will find a way to confirm their opinion no matter what events occur.

Being wrong or changing your mind is one of the modern day deadly sins.

Much better to stick with it and hope you seemed like an insightful genius all along if it comes out the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.