• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
City_Sean said:
fablue said:
he is ordinary

8wUS5fv.jpg

Rodney Marsh is a wum

Not sure but as far as Sergio is concerned I think RM's point was that his current form is 'ordinary' in comparison to his previous standards. If this is what he mean't I cannot disagree.

fredmont said:
City_Sean said:
fablue said:
he is ordinary

8wUS5fv.jpg

Rodney Marsh is a wum

Not sure but as far as Sergio is concerned I think RM's point was that his current form is 'ordinary' in comparison to his previous standards. If this is what he mean't I cannot disagree.

Don't make excuses for the moron. He makes extraordinary outrageous comments in order to get work. He is loyal to himself

sir peace frog said:
can someone name me 1 club that wouldn't want him upfront in their first team right now
Sergio is many things ordinary isn't one of them .

He's been a shadow of the man he was before his injury. He's now trying too hard , ignoring the obvious pass, running down blind alleys , shots from daft poitions. His control has also been poor. Speaking as a layman of course.
Any team would have Sergio at his best but he has not been that for some time now.

Sadly you would be hard pressed to find any City player who has been at his best in recent times.

fredmont said:
sir peace frog said:
can someone name me 1 club that wouldn't want him upfront in their first team right now

He's been a shadow of the man he was before his injury. He's now trying too hard , ignoring the obvious pass, running down blind alleys , shots from daft poitions. His control has also been poor. Speaking as a layman of course.
Any team would have Sergio at his best but he has not been that for some time now.

Sadly you would be hard pressed to find any City player who has been at his best in recent times.
I know it's not popular here, but he wouldn't get in Barca's front 3. Suarez is simply a better all round footballer, even if Aguero is a better out and out striker.

Dax777 said:
fredmont said:
sir peace frog said:

I know it's not popular here, but he wouldn't get in Barca's front 3. Suarez is simply a better all round footballer, even if Aguero is a better out and out striker.
Real - would he replace Benzema, or Bale? Possibly not.

Barca - agree, no.

Bayern - is Pep even playing strikers right now?

Chelsea - tactics depend on Costa, probably wouldn't drop him.

Nevertheless Aguero is the City player that'd get in the most teams across the globe.

Dax777 said:
fredmont said:
sir peace frog said:

Suarez has shown his limitations as a footballer on plenty of occasions this year at Barca. His link up play with his midfielders, Messi and Neymar has been slack to say the least. The amount of attacks that break down when he's tried for the intricate passing that's expected from him is way too high for a player of his quality.
He's scored some quality goals and still looks threatening when he's on the ball but there's nomway you can say Suarez is "simply the better all round footballer" because it's far from cut and dried.

NQCitizen said:
Dax777 said:
fredmont said:

Real - would he replace Benzema, or Bale? Possibly not.

Barca - agree, no.

Bayern - is Pep even playing strikers right now?

Chelsea - tactics depend on Costa, probably wouldn't drop him.

Nevertheless Aguero is the City player that'd get in the most teams across the globe.

Lewandowski. But the striker question at Bayern is just a special one as it is not about having the best scoring striker but that the system gets the most goals. Äguero has a better per minute rate - but Lewandowski, even if he gets a lot stick at Bayern because of his efficiency, is getting less service but is even more efficient. Lewa is at 13 goals, Agüero at 17 - but Agüero has four penalties - both with about the same minutes.

Has any of those so called superior players mentioned above scored a cup winning goal in last second in most difficult league ?
Yup and that includes messi as well.

Come back when they do score when it really matters and compare with King Kun.
Until then....fuck off

The bloke wearing No.16 on a pale blue shirt is my computer's wallpaper. And I ain't going to bother comparing him with any other player because they don't play for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.