Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elton-Tom said:
blueinsa said:
jayblue said:
Why is he a rag ? If I were aguero I'd be off like a Fuckin shot from this lot to warmer climes and better team mates. Oh shit. I must be a rag

He has made 15 posts and everyone has been Kun needs to go thats why!
Correction you little sad sack. I'd love him to stay but feel he may now wish to leave for a club who has more chance of CL silverware. It's not my fault if you can't read or interpret English. Go back to sucking out the asses of all your cyber mates on here!

You have a lot to learn if you are going to troll.

Much learning you have to do.

Silva_Spell said:
100 goals in 158 apps (few of those apps will be half fit or only part of games)
53 in his last 70 apps (same applies)

I really hope we give him some more world class teammates in the summer

I was watching the game with my Rag mate today, and we both agreed that Agüero need some WORLD class teammates to accompany him, otherwise he'll be gone soon to fulfill "dream".

Doesn't look happy lately, lucky for us Barca are fooked for a season do cannot buy but Madrid can. I really hope we hold on to him as he is our best player.

Elton-Tom said:
didsburyblu said:
I fear come th e summer he'll want out and I wouldn't blame him.
Hes a talented footballer who deserves to play at the top level and be winning the champions league.
At present sadly we can offer him neither
You must be a rag like me!!, ha ha. God forbid you dare to offer a different opinion than the others!!,

Oh just fuck off you pathetic ****. I'm surprised you've lasted this long.

He's criminally overlooked at times by people who aren't City fans. His record is absolutely phenomenal, if he stays here for another 3/4 years and can somehow improve his injury record i think he'll easily go down as the greatest striker this league has ever had. And i'm a huge Henry fan. We need to get top 4 and we need to give this guy some world class help. At the minute he knows that most of the time he has to do it on his own with Silva feeding him, hence why he's sometimes greedy. The Chelsea morons comparing Costa to this guy need their heads sorting, Costa is a Van horseface, he puts the ball in the net regularly but offers little else to the game. Aguero makes goals from nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.