Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

John.des said:
After Kompany made that mistake we only looked dangerous from crossing. But those crosses (in the air) went to Silva, Nasri, Agüero marked by Sakho, Johnson, Skrtel.
Had maybe 2-3 corners too, but not much happened.

Dzeko or Negredo on for waiting for crosses would have been ideal, clearly he had to use a sub for Yaya early on, not something he planned surely. A Nasri-Negredo sub for last 10 minutes would have been great down at 3-2.

Crosses went silva,nasri,aguero or "skirtels fuckin fist ".

From where I sit in the East Stand it looked like I was watching a seriously pissed off Aguero walking off the pitch after being substituted tonight. He managed to put his arms above his head and return the applause in what looked an half hearted attempt before dropping his hands after one maybe two claps. Hope I'm wrong but he looked fed up.

Looked like he was afraid he might get injured and wanted to come off. Either that or lacking confidence.

All our strikers are out of form all together.

Cobwebcat said:
Looked like he was afraid he might get injured and wanted to come off. Either that or lacking confidence.

All our strikers are out of form all together.
I dont think that was the case, he could have come off after Browns poor challenge if it was.
I thought he looked quite spritely albeit a little rusty. What killed his game was our ponderously slow build up play. there was no quick interchanging, no quick breaks down the wings. He pretty much had zero service.
In hindsight he would have benefitted from Jovetic starting. Jovetic has the touch and vision to play those intricate passes but in Pellegrinis wisdom, he brought Aguero off for him.

Going to throw it out there probably already been mentioned on here so apologies in advance.

When is the time to look at selling him. We need a striker that is fit for more than half a season and Sergio seems to keep having muscle problems. 2 seasons on the run now when is enough, enough.

HolisticJim said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Didn't look like he wanted to be out there IMO, doesn't want to miss the world cup.

My thoughts exactly.
the originalkippaxman said:
Going to throw it out there probably already been mentioned on here so apologies in advance.

When is the time to look at selling him. We need a striker that is fit for more than half a season and Sergio seems to keep having muscle problems. 2 seasons on the run now when is enough, enough.
Knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.