Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

BringBackSwales said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Didn't look like he wanted to be out there IMO, doesn't want to miss the world cup.

bollocks, absolute bollocks. He did not play well I admit, but he threw himself into some challenges which could have seriously hurt him, to say he did not want to be there/did not want to miss the world cup is a fucking daft comment and does not reflect what I saw last night - I just saw an out of match fitness striker coming back after a long lay off, playing next to an out of touch striker, and playing in front of a midfield which created very little for him

Plus he got kicked to fuk... people need to give their noggin a shake, hes TOP grade and a proven matchwinner and is widely regarded as one of the best in the world, and in most Blues minds when fit, possibly THE best.

Serge at even 70% fitness is better than most strikers in the world and I'd be gutted if he went - him, Silva, Yaya and vinny are the heartbeat of our side and indispensable if we are to challenge for future honours on a regular basis.

if we're not gonna win the title, all i really want see is sergio and jovetic play together. just once.

---jovetic---aguero---
silva--------------nasri
-----yaya---ferna------

all finesssse.

buzzer1 said:
BringBackSwales said:
Didn't look like he wanted to be out there IMO, doesn't want to miss the world cup.

bollocks, absolute bollocks. He did not play well I admit, but he threw himself into some challenges which could have seriously hurt him, to say he did not want to be there/did not want to miss the world cup is a fucking daft comment and does not reflect what I saw last night - I just saw an out of match fitness striker coming back after a long lay off, playing next to an out of touch striker, and playing in front of a midfield which created very little for him

Plus he got kicked to fuk... people need to give their noggin a shake, hes TOP grade and a proven matchwinner and is widely regarded as one of the best in the world, and in most Blues minds when fit, possibly THE best.

I know it's easy to say that when Aguero does not perform (and tbh he has been injured and far from impressive ever since his injury in the Spursgame) it's because he cares for the WC. But after he got a knock on his foot in the Sunderlandgame, he vanished like the inviseble man. He has hardly looked the player he can be lately and indeed looks like he is scared to get injured.
Aguero is such a good player that he is irreplaceble. It's simply part of our bad luck with injuries this season.

Bpughh said:
if we're not gonna win the title, all i really want see is sergio and jovetic play together. just once.

---jovetic---aguero---
silva--------------nasri
-----yaya---ferna------

all finesssse.

lets secure CL football first.

buzzer1 said:
BringBackSwales said:

I absolutely love Aguero mate, but it's just my opinion that after that early tackle he didn't want to be out there.

Ducado said:
de niro said:
Bpughh said:

---jovetic---aguero---
silva--------------nasri
-----yaya---ferna------

all finesssse.

Snap out of it Bill

I think its a fair point to be honest. We have in no way secured our CL place and that should be our first priority for now. We can predict cricket scores against 'lesser' teams all we want but the fact is that we may find it hard to secure the points on the pitch. The Sunderland match will give the three teams we have still to play at home some confidence.

I have been laughing all season about united dropping out of the CL places and I am now hoping that doesn't become the irony of our season

de niro said:

Spot on.

We have a serious issue among fans and players of counting our chickens.

All that talk of quadruples in January is just embarrassing now.

Also the difference between 3rd and 4th shouldn't be under stated either.

de niro said:
Bpughh said:

---jovetic---aguero---
silva--------------nasri
-----yaya---ferna------

all finesssse.

It's probably our best chance of doing so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.