• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

Proelia said:
HolisticJim said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Didn't look like he wanted to be out there IMO, doesn't want to miss the world cup.

My thoughts exactly.
the originalkippaxman said:
Going to throw it out there probably already been mentioned on here so apologies in advance.

When is the time to look at selling him. We need a striker that is fit for more than half a season and Sergio seems to keep having muscle problems. 2 seasons on the run now when is enough, enough.
Knob

Nonce

he needed games to get match fit. had no alternative but to start him, but he wasn't anywhere near 100%

Proelia said:
HolisticJim said:
My thoughts exactly.
Going to throw it out there probably already been mentioned on here so apologies in advance.

When is the time to look at selling him. We need a striker that is fit for more than half a season and Sergio seems to keep having muscle problems. 2 seasons on the run now when is enough, enough.
Knob

Nonce
This half fit striker we might need to look at selling has bagged 15 goals in 18 league games this season. Defo time for him to go. Just hope the buying side has the £100m needed to buy him.

Throw it out there all you like but don't expect nice answers from everyone (as evidenced above).

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Didn't look like he wanted to be out there IMO, doesn't want to miss the world cup.

bollocks, absolute bollocks. He did not play well I admit, but he threw himself into some challenges which could have seriously hurt him, to say he did not want to be there/did not want to miss the world cup is a fucking daft comment and does not reflect what I saw last night - I just saw an out of match fitness striker coming back after a long lay off, playing next to an out of touch striker, and playing in front of a midfield which created very little for him

And this shite of not wanting to be out there is unbelievable, If he wanted off he would of went off after that dirty orange **** brown nearly snapped his ankle

BibbyBlue85 said:
Sell our 1 truly world class striker? Some blues astound me, they really do.

Probably best if I clarify my point as clearly I should have and agree he is our 1 and only truly world class striker. Just a shame he seems to be getting injured a lot last couple of seasons and we either rush him back to quick or he struggles to shake these knocks off.

Season won the league he played 31 leagues games, last year 22 league games this year 16 league games. Probably just unlucky or is it something more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.