• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

King Geedorah said:
de niro said:
lets secure CL football first.

Spot on.

We have a serious issue among fans and players of counting our chickens.

All that talk of quadruples in January is just embarrassing now.

Also the difference between 3rd and 4th shouldn't be under stated either.

Top three is clearly the priority from many perspectives well trodden on this Forum. If the coaches and players fail to achieve this, most of them will be taking a long walk down the road and they know it. So I cannot see them letting this happen.

Nothing to do with the chicken house but rather a wholly realistic expectation of highly remunerated professionals, regardless of their mood, form, fitness, worries over the World Cup or if their fucking dog died. NO EXCUSES. So let's try to not add to the worry by thinking the unthinkable. Positive vibes time, my brothers and sisters. We will come third at least. Done.

This man is an incredible striker, a joy to watch. Kun will go down as one of the greatest striker to have played the game. I just hope that the club can keep the man fit next year and help him claim the big honors he deserves.

Aguero is a hell of a player, but i had the impression yesterday, that he wasn't 100% sharp. Zabelata said that Sergio is afraid to get injured again before the WC. if that was the case then i would play him 60 min next week and then sub him for javotic.

buhz said:
Aguero is a hell of a player, but i had the impression yesterday, that he wasn't 100% sharp. Zabelata said that Sergio is afraid to get injured again before the WC. if that was the case then i would play him 60 min next week and then sub him for javotic.
He looked sharp to me, definitely considering he's only just come back from injury. And of course he fears getting injured now, so will every other football player. The WC comes along every four years and it's an event every player dreams of being part of.

Damien10 said:
buhz said:
He looked sharp to me, definitely considering he's only just come back from injury. And of course he fears getting injured now, so will every other football player. The WC comes along every four years and it's an event every player dreams of being part of.
Especially a World Cup in Brazil.

Getting closer and closer to that electric form that makes him the best striker in the Premiership. He showed glimpses against Palace - where he managed to get the ball and just run rings around them, but the final bit of trickery was just lacking. They were very compact in defence but if Sergio gets another good week of training under his belt then he must be looking forward to running rings around the Everton defence. It is that touch and passing accuracy that comes with match fitness - a match fit Aguero puts the ball on a plate to Silva against Liverpool - and his touch against Palace was impeccable. Really expect him to put in a performance at Goodison that reflects what he would have done to Spurs before he got injured!

Aguero is currently 18-1 to be top goal scorer at the World Cup. With Argentina having a relatively easy group, you would expect Argentina to score a few goals during that stage. I also think Argentina will do very well and possibly win the tournament. Backed my my opinion that Aguero will really shine at the WC my moneys on him getting the golden boot and possibly being the star man.

Damien10 said:
buhz said:

I don't think Kun is holding back at all. Did you see the volley he attempted on a ball lobbed over his shoulder by Yaya? If I tried that I'd have broken something, despite my immense fitness level :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.