Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

Puppet Master Silva said:
Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
75 goals in 122 games, and some want to sell him.

Ha.

You told the whole story there, cheers.

Ha.

No doubting his talent and conversion rate no ones disputing that. But his appearences have reduced from 48 to 40 and last season to 34. If they continue to reduce at the same rate you're looking at less than 30 games in all competitions next season.

Ha.

Ha.
Think I've told the only part that matters. Few strikers in the world can boast that record. Aguero is special.

I understand why people want to sell Richards and Rodwell because they've played no part at all for the 2 last two years, but Aguero's scored nearly 50 goals despite "never being fit".

Who could we get who's better than Aguero? Nobody. That's the only part that matters. I'd rather have him score 100 goals for us and miss about 2 months of the season than not have him here at all.

Bonkers thinking - glad some on here don't run the club.

Ha.

Ha.
Think I've told the only part that matters. Few strikers in the world can boast that record. Aguero is special.

I understand why people want to sell Richards and Rodwell because they've played no part at all for the 2 last two years, but Aguero's scored nearly 50 goals despite "never being fit".

Who could we get who's better than Aguero? Nobody. That's the only part that matters. I'd rather have him score 100 goals for us and miss about 2 months of the season than not have him here at all.

Great post,and he might be coming home to have a rest and get him self sorted.

Ha.

Ha.

I think you'll find that the people who do run the club won't put up with this situation beyond next season if the situation doesn't improve. To answer your question there is nobody better than a fit Aguero but an excellent conversion rate doesn't make a great striker on it's own. If Aguero is missing for key games next season his conversion rate is meaningless.

You've got to remember that quite a few don't support the team either, they just pretend a lot.

There will come a time where more very tough decisions will have to be made by Begiristain and Pellegrini in regards to our current stars. At this present time there are only slight concerns with Aguero and Kompany and their injuries.

ManCityX said:
Absolutely cringing at jknights posts.

Thick.

I always enjoy constructive criticism. Thick because I'm thinking of the future of the club and not wanking over conversion stats?

jknight said:

Ha.

I think you'll find that the people who do run the club won't put up with this situation beyond next season if the situation doesn't improve. To answer your question there is nobody better than a fit Aguero but an excellent conversion rate doesn't make a great striker on it's own. If Aguero is missing for key games next season his conversion rate is meaningless.

We have another striker who is known for his "heavy goals" in the big games so I'm not too worried.

I can think of a lot worse situations than the estimated 30 games from Aguero.
Kun is going nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.