Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

onceabluealways said:
robbieh said:
If this is true it's very sad for the lad. But as with Yaya it is City first for me and it does look as if Kun is going to have an injury blighted career.

If an offer came in from Barca or Real now that Suarez has disgraced himself again i would take it. I know this view won't be the majority view as Kun is a City hero but we have to put the club first. Sell him, get Falcao in.

That would be the guy who has just missed most of the season through injury

Yup, an injury that a lot of players struggle to get back to their best from.

We should definitely be as patient as possible with Aguero to get him through what I hope is a rough patch of injuries, but if this year is similar I think we'll have to sell, and at a cut price.

jknight said:
robbieh said:
If this is true it's very sad for the lad. But as with Yaya it is City first for me and it does look as if Kun is going to have an injury blighted career.

If an offer came in from Barca or Real now that Suarez has disgraced himself again i would take it. I know this view won't be the majority view as Kun is a City hero but we have to put the club first. Sell him, get Falcao in.

I agree with what you're saying robbieh except I think we should give him one more season to see he can prove he can stay fit. If we can keep Jovetic fit we have enough strength up front to ease him back. We should know by January whether were going to have another season like last and we should start putting aside for a top class replacement

I have a jar here we can all put our loose change in it at home matches this season.

(Its quite a big jar)

He has given us so much so no question we stand by him and gets him fit and healthy

Those who say sell him are real twats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.