Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come di Maria is available for training now and not our boys?

There isn't a rule for how long they get, we have given them a month off and prob due to flights they will report Monday, Utd are in America so it's easier for di Maria to get there and Fermino also reported for Liverpool middle of last week.

M
There isn't a rule for how long they get, we have given them a month off and prob due to flights they will report Monday, Utd are in America so it's easier for di Maria to get there and Fermino also reported for Liverpool middle of last week.

Management could have arranged this better.
Thanks for the response.

They all deserve there break, you can't give them a shorter break because Kompany is having a kid and Bony has a mystery illness from his holiday oh and our negotiations stalling on other targets!

Best player City will ever have. That good. Legend already, with more chapters still to write.

is that pogba,always been a fan of his,why has he got agueros number 16

wonderful player ,and I reckon he will be even better this year

I reckon you are right. Seems to me he hasn't ever been 100% fit for a full season - heres hopin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.