Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truly world class on his day, but it's just been happening for Aguero this season.

I thought the midweek goal would have kickstarted his season, but his confidence still looks low to me.

That's mainly because Džeko's attitude fucking stinks and he's one of the meekest fuckers I've ever seen at 6'4".

I'm in no way defending Dzeko, just saying Aguero is being given the benefit of the doubt not afforded to Dzeko. Based solely on this season he's been terrible.

his all around play was ok today but there id definitely something not right........he is hesitating and did it very noticeabley on a couple of occasions

we have seen this before though and his trying to hard/trying to do too much/running down blind allies does happen when the team isn't playing well...he tries to take not he responsibility all to himself and that leads to more frustration for him......its even led to a couple of occasions where he has kicked out at some one (very rare but it has happened)

We need the injuries to the rest of the team (esp silva) to sort out big time

Clearly not 100% fit.
Clear to see. His timing is a fraction off, he's not far off though I think. He's had a couple of chances last few games where the balls coming in to the area and he's swung at it and mistimed the shot and it bobbled off his other leg.
In form Sergio buries those. We need him back.

I'm in no way defending Dzeko, just saying Aguero is being given the benefit of the doubt not afforded to Dzeko. Based solely on this season he's been terrible.
Difference is Sergio tries. Dzeko just jogged around in a strop.

More than one person has suggested some serious off field issues going on with Kun. Haven't seen this mentioned before today (granted I don't check the forum everyday). Nobody has actually said what these are. Is it BS or genuinely something to be concerned about?

More than one person has suggested some serious off field issues going on with Kun. Haven't seen this mentioned before today (granted I don't check the forum everyday). Nobody has actually said what these are. Is it BS or genuinely something to be concerned about?
Probably more musings. I reckon something must be, as his head just isn't there. It's not just fitness, he doesn't look as interested as usual. But that's just a guess, everything may well be fine.

During the close season it was suggested something had gone on with 4 Argentina players and kun was lucky city were sticking with him,
More than likely bullshit but something's not right with him this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.