Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
More than one person has suggested some serious off field issues going on with Kun. Haven't seen this mentioned before today (granted I don't check the forum everyday). Nobody has actually said what these are. Is it BS or genuinely something to be concerned about?

I could be way off the mark but maybe he is starting to realise he is not going to win the Champions League with us after yet another poor start and it could be affecting his performances.

I could be way off the mark but maybe he is starting to realise he is not going to win the Champions League with us after yet another poor start and it could be affecting his performances.
Has Aguero even been to the QFs of the Champions League ever in his career so far? Certainly not in semis, which is a fucking travesty for someone of his quality.

Has Aguero even been to the QFs of the Champions League ever in his career so far? Certainly not in semis, which is a fucking travesty for someone of his quality.
Exactly my point, he has said he won't leave City until he has won the CL with us but when one of your biggest career aspirations looks unlikely to happen it might start to affect you.

Well he wants to start by putting the ball in the net first, if he wants a chance to win trophys. I think that injury knocked him back a bit after some good performance. He will come good he always does.

I heard kun wanted to spice things up with his missus and wanted to shave his balls but willy told him to use 'nair' instead as it works on his head but now Kuns balls are swollen and purple. Should take another 3 days to settle. Expect him to be back to his best against monchengladbach.

Body language: Watch Kuns body language and there's certainly problems. He hardly acknowledges KdB, he's constantantly lipping at Navas (maybe with reason) and others as well. Do you think he's maybe annoyed with KdB and Sterlings price tags and particularly if KdB is scoring goals every match almost? I notice Nasri won't pass to KdB and Ya Ya won't celebrate his goals or assists. All minor little points that could point to some overall psychological friction in general. Ultimately he just doesn't look happy and appears distant :-(
Maybe I'm just over assessing?

Body language: Watch Kuns body language and there's certainly problems. He hardly acknowledges KdB, he's constantantly lipping at Navas (maybe with reason) and others as well. Do you think he's maybe annoyed with KdB and Sterlings price tags and particularly if KdB is scoring goals every match almost? I notice Nasri won't pass to KdB and Ya Ya won't celebrate his goals or assists. All minor little points that could point to some overall psychological friction in general. Ultimately he just doesn't look happy and appears distant :-(
You are over assessing things, why would kun be pissed off if kdb scores seriously why? We are in a blip all teams have them and we have had them many times before. We could do with having a fully fit team for starters.

aguero's body language is terrible thats for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.