Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Body language: Watch Kuns body language and there's certainly problems. He hardly acknowledges KdB, he's constantantly lipping at Navas (maybe with reason) and others as well. Do you think he's maybe annoyed with KdB and Sterlings price tags and particularly if KdB is scoring goals every match almost? I notice Nasri won't pass to KdB and Ya Ya won't celebrate his goals or assists. All minor little points that could point to some overall psychological friction in general. Ultimately he just doesn't look happy and appears distant :-(
Maybe I'm just over assessing?

maybe you are just trying to cause panic and spread shit where there is none......

have you ever thought that runs body language may be down to the fact that he knows he playing poorly (for him)?????????????

maybe you are just trying to cause panic and spread shit where there is none......

have you ever thought that runs body language may be down to the fact that he knows he playing poorly (for him)?????????????

Simon, I've been a city fan for 50 years, why would I try to cause panic? That's a ludicrous statement. Ive watched the matches over and over again and have offered an opinion. You don't have to agree but it's hardly spreading shit ffs!

Sergio is at his best when he has another forward playing with him or has a no10 silva who can support him . In the current fomation both sterling and de bruyne are forced to drop deep to support their full backs and yaya was playing no 10 which is not an ideal situation for aguero .

I'm not too worried about losing today, we're still the best team in the league and will bounce back but I have noticed this all round body language since KdBs introduction. Today we played reasonbly well but got caught with our pants down. The first half produced some great football but had some terrible moments like Kuns misses, Sterlings misses and passes and YaYas passing was abismal, however Fernando was inspired. We got rediculous offside decisions against us and Cabellera fecked up which made us look vulnerable then Spurs got their tails up. All I'm saying is that in general there appears to me to be an underlying tone but I'm happy to be wrong in fact no, I'm hoping that I'm wrong!
I don't think your wrong mate. His body language is very negative just now. Just doesn't look a happy bunny at all. I do hope it's just that he is being self critical and all will be well after he scores a couple.

Sergio is not a happy soul for sure, but its not just with City. I watched the Argentina game when he scored two and made two...he looked totally pissed off, even when he scored.
Maybe he is suffering burn out, maybe it's something more, there were rumours about an incident after the Copa America.

Tevez got a golfing holiday, Yaya got the keys to the Mr Kipling factory, but what does Sergio get? Nothing! No wonder he's not himself. Sort it out City!

Just play Bony for a few games. It'll help Aguero refocus and heal completely, and also restore Bony's confidence.
It's not like there is much to lose anyway.

I think he is probabily fed up with our dip in form..

He was the same last season when we were on a bad run..

He just needs to score a couple of important goals for us and he will be back to his best.

I think he is probabily fed up with our dip in form..

He was the same last season when we were on a bad run..

He just needs to score a couple of important goals for us and he will be back to his best.

Too be fair he has been poor all season. A 100% Kun would have scored at least 3 against Chelsea,

Aguero's ego is costing us this season; yesterday at 1-0 he had De Bruyne outside him on the left hand side in the box, but rather than play him in he opted to once again take too many touches and broke the attack down. The story of his season has been to do that or shoot from ridiculous angles and it has too change.

Iheanacho's a better rounded footballer and is possibly a better fit to the lone striker role in this system, that requires the focal point to be able to bring the advanced midfielders into play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.