Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero's ego is costing us this season; yesterday at 1-0 he had De Bruyne outside him on the left hand side in the box, but rather than play him in he opted to once again take too many touches and broke the attack down. The story of his season has been to do that or shoot from ridiculous angles and it has too change.

Iheanacho's a better rounded footballer and is possibly a better fit to the lone striker role in this system, that requires the focal point to be able to bring the advanced midfielders into play.

Mate, come on. Im very excited about Nacho, but Aguero is one of if not the best striker in the world, regardless of if he's not on form at the moment.

Mate, come on. Im very excited about Nacho, but Aguero is one of if not the best striker in the world, regardless of if he's not on form at the moment.

I don't think Sergio has too much of an ego, but the chances he had last season AND converted have not dried up this, but it's difficult to understand why they aren't being converted! I think he thrives on goals and with each decent chance that he took last season being spurned this, I think he becomes a little disillusioned with a game.

Yes funny how he appears at these times

Yet more bullshit. Let me explain what happens. People ignore my posts when I'm praising the team but specifically look out for me when the team loses and highlight it. Quite frankly it's pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.