Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

I wish if for the rest of this season at least Pellegrini would put him in midfield. Even if he goes with a 4-4-2 you could play him on the wing much in the same roll as Nasri when paired with Silva. I think he has good enough ball control and although he may not be as quick as Navas he's one of the only players who likes to take a shot right outside of the box. It would be a shame if he were to leave.

I like this lad a lot and think he is a talent.

One I don't want to see go.

At the moment I will start him before nasri on the left due to attitude alone. Might be able to add a couple of million to his value (or might discover the player we thought we were buying)

bluechampion7891 said:
At the moment I will start him before nasri on the left due to attitude alone. Might be able to add a couple of million to his value (or might discover the player we thought we were buying)

Yep! As much as I've criticised Jovetic this season. I'd go with this over short man syndrome Nasri.

I still think dropping Jovetic from Champions League squad was the right thing to do, but Nasri's attitude against Barcelona was disgusting especially when he showed what he could do against Roma away in the group stage.

dobobobo said:
bluechampion7891 said:

Yep! As much as I've criticised Jovetic this season. I'd go with this over short man syndrome Nasri.

I still think dropping Jovetic from Champions League squad was the right thing to do, but Nasri's attitude against Barcelona was disgusting especially when he showed what he could do against Roma away in the group stage.

Yes, I would have dropped Kolarov or Jovetic.

I was most excited by Jovetic among our 4 initial signings in 13-14 but to say I was disappointed by him would be an understatement. However, his enthusiasm and work rate is infectious and if he reduces his long range shots and flicks I think there is a good player in there somewhere (but probably not for City come the summer)

oakiecokie said:
blueinsa said:
I like this lad a lot and think he is a talent.

One I don't want to see go.

Have to add +1 mate.I love the guy and think he`d be more of an asset than a hindrance,if he could stay injury free for a full season.

Fully agree with you both. A big fan of his and he has so much more to offer us.

I think he could be a top top player and one thag has a great attitude on and off ths pitch! Can be used out wide in the Silva role or upfront too. Can tell he really likes it here andthe fans love him too! Love the way he kisses players when they score, got a great relationship with his teammates by the look of it. Hope we keep him and turn him into a worldbeater

I think he is a class player with great ability, always works his socks off and gives his all, if he found his shooting boots he would be the complete package..Think it was wrong dropping him from the Champions league I would've dropped Bacary Sagna...Hope he's still here next season..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.