Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

Re: Jovetic

We gambled. It could have worked. It didn't. Don't do it again.

Players are going to need all our support the next few weeks.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
mancity1 said:
As Karen says its on the OS.

Have a funny feeling not a good one mind you that Jovetic will be unavailable for more than a few weeks.

Given that Dzeko and Vinny now have further aggrevation to old or related injuries you can be assured they will have to be given more time than before to recover.

My guess is both to be back by mid to late January at the earliest.

Depsite what may be said about Kun we know he won't be back prior to Feb hence the need to get a striker or two on loan in January.

It's horrendous whichever way we look at it. Pellegrini will need to earn his crust in the next month that's for sure.

If we can get Kun back for Chelsea that will be something but we have to buy/loan on Jan 1. These injuries are terrible for us. How unlucky can one team be especially in the department that matters.

I'm afraid we made our own luck on this one. Starting a season with just 2 strikers, backed up by an attacking midfielder with a frankly dreadful injury record, was asking for trouble, and City being City we managed to find it by the bucketload. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail, and all that. Just pray we can grind out a couple more 1-0's til January 1st

Sadly we have only ourselves to blame. As highlighted we have started the season with two strikers and Jovetic and with the best will in the world two of those (aguero and Jovetic) suffer regular injuries. Chuck in Aguero and Dzeko had a summer of continuous football it was obvious to predict, in fact many fans said it over the summer.

If Negredo wanted to leave we had to make sure we had adequate back up but sadly we did not and to exacerbate the issue we let Guidetti leave on loan.

I have a lot of sympathy for Pozo. This is not the way to blood a young kid into the first team. Shame we could not have seen more of him as a sub when we were on top during games.

Talented player but might as well get rid of him as he's no use to us when injured all the time.

the walking fucking wounded

is there some sort of problem with our training methods?

Get rid. Pathetic injury record.

Wasn't there am article or something when he left Fiorentina about him being unwilling to play if he wasnt 100%? Apparently started happening after his returm from his bad knee injury. Probably mentally scarred him but it's definitely ringing true now

Serious question has jovetic ever played a whole ninety minutes for us since hes been here?..maybe the most injury prone player ive ever seen and I really like the lad and hes got massive potential but he cant be relied on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.