Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

Re: Jovetic

Utter bollocks. Did no one making these ridiculous comments go to the Sunderland game? Made one scored one.
Absolute top player. You will start to see soon!

dave bacuzzi said:
Utter bollocks. Did no one making these ridiculous comments go to the Sunderland game? Made one scored one.

Bluemoon at its worst today mate.

So much bollox being spouted its untrue.

dave bacuzzi said:

Roque Santa Cruz scored 2 goals against Sunderland once.

blueinsa said:
Why would we get rid of a very talented, young player who has shown recently he can score some very important goals?

What do some want on here? 11 Messi's?

I want to see a reliable striker who can take some of the pressure off Kun.

Ray78 said:
blueinsa said:
Why would we get rid of a very talented, young player who has shown recently he can score some very important goals?

Have you seen the goal records of our strikers and midfielders over the last few years with this season showing very similar patterns?

Trouble with many on here its all about one game or even one moment in a game deciding that someone is shit and needs fucking off.

He or anyone else for that matter could be man of the match for 10 games in a row but one bad touch or game and boom, its lets fuck him off, not good enough.

Fucking ridiculous!

blueinsa said:
Ray78 said:
blueinsa said:

Have you seen the goal records of our strikers and midfielders over the last few years with this season showing very similar patterns?

Trouble with many on here its all about one game or even one moment in a game deciding that someone is shit and needs fucking off.

He or anyone else for that matter could be man of the match for 10 games in a row but one bad touch or game and boom, its lets fuck him off, not good enough.

Fucking ridiculous!

When was Jovetic man of the match for 10 games in a row? Or 2 for that matter?

Ray78 said:
blueinsa said:

He's not a striker though. He's an attacking wide midfielder and I think he's shown enough to suggest he can be an important member of the squad.

SamTheGuru said:
blueinsa said:
Ray78 said:

Fucking ridiculous!

When was Jovetic man of the match for 10 games in a row? Or 2 for that matter?

I was talking in general ffs as well you know.

Was he shit and needing fucked off when he set one up and scored one against Sunderland?

Full of knee jerk idiots this place it really is with today bringing most of them out.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Ray78 said:
blueinsa said:

He's not a striker though. He's an attacking wide midfielder and I think he's shown enough to suggest he can be an important member of the squad.

Thank you PB. Despite the number of times folk are reminded of this it seems to be ignored.

Jovetic isn't a 9 and never has been.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.