Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

Re: Jovetic

Prestwich_Blue said:
He's scored 5 goals in 10 PL games this season, which is a very good strike rate for someone who has only had a patchy run in the side.

Thats all good and well but he miss placed a pass today so lets get rid, he is fucking shit!

Bluemoon at its very worst!

blueinsa said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
He's scored 5 goals in 10 PL games this season, which is a very good strike rate for someone who has only had a patchy run in the side.

Thats all good and well but he miss placed a pass today so lets get rid, he is fucking shit!

Someone's a bit worked up today?

SamTheGuru said:
blueinsa said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

Someone's a bit worked up today?

Reading some of the guff on here is enough to tip anyone over the edge.

Apologies :-)

Adebayor used to get the same benefit of the doubt back in the day. Never going to be the player city hoped he would become. Work rate is really poor at times as well, even when it's him who has gave the ball away. Don't think many clubs would be kicking the door down to buy him in any case so he'll probably be here for a while yet. Bit part player is all he'll ever be for us.

If we can keep him fit then we do have a gem of the player on our hands:),

Prestwich_Blue said:

On the other hand, it's coming up to the middle of January and he's only scored 5 goals. And 2 of them were in the first home game.

mansour's tow ropes said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

On the other hand, it's coming up to the middle of January and he's only scored 5 goals. And 2 of them were in the first home game.

Up there with our other AM's.

I think he should be seen as an alternative to Silva and Nasri that can offer more of a goal threat. Some of the positions he picks up and passes he spots are top notch. He's always claimed that as his best role and he was brought in in the summer that we were tracking Isco in. I don't want to go into an Isco vs. Jovetic debate but their best position is the same. He obviously doesn't have the physical attributes to lead the line so why are so many intent on judging him in that capacity.

The only concern I have about him is his injury record.

I like the way jojo trys to make things happen instead of takjng the easy option he trys flicks trys to take players on makes good runs of the ball wish dzeko would watch what he does! That saying his injury record is so poor that I'd move him on in the summer as long as we can find a decent replacement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.