Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

Re: Jovetic

cookster said:
Mangala will get blamed for the goal we conceded but it started with poor hold up play from Jovetic.

Bench player at best.

Yep, and the BBC have cut it out so no one will see it.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30614331" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30614331</a>

Another one, Lampard played a brillaint ball to him in first half from around the 18 yard line and Jovetic couldn't do simple control.

Another one in the first half was his team mates breaking down the defense but he stay offside the whole time and the opportunity was wasted.

Jovetic goes off and we score the goals.

cookster said:
aguero93:20 said:
cookster said:
Mangala will get blamed for the goal we conceded but it started with poor hold up play from Jovetic.

Bench player at best.

If you think Mangala was to blame you obviously didn't see Boyata 5 yards out of line playing the wideman onside and then running away from the goalscorer rather than leaving Mangala to deal with things out wide.

What part of "WILL" did you not get? I was putting it into perspective.
What part of "IF" don't you get?

cookster said:
If you think Mangala was to blame you obviously didn't see Boyata 5 yards out of line playing the wideman onside and then running away from the goalscorer rather than leaving Mangala to deal with things out wide.

What part of "WILL" did you not get? I was putting it into perspective.
What part of "IF" don't you get?

I knew what he meant, people often blame Mangala.

He started and finished a great movie e with a goal in our last game, looked a bit out of sorts today but at least he ran at their defence in the first half, more than anyone else did..

Still too occupied trying to play one twos with his imaginary teammates
I think he's had his chance now to stake his claim,we need a better 3rd option in this window if we are to retain the title and get the pot one pub teams that come with it

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
I think he's had his chance now to stake his claim,we need a better 3rd option in this window if we are to retain the title and get the pot one pub teams that come with it

Bobbins today. Flatters to deceive too often for my money. Bony would be an excellent signing.

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
Ha ha so true. He is on a completely different wavelength to everyone else. His flicks rarely work. I wish he would just take a touch sometimes before making the pass. He's obvioulsy a very talented player but his chemistry within the team is poor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.