Player topic: Stevan Jovetic (2014/15)

Re: Jovetic

Without Jovetic today we don't win. Sergio obviously the main man but Jovetic made a massive difference

Davs 19 said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
I love his confidence and self belief, he doesn't give a fuck who he's playing against he just attacks the defenders and you can see he loves being here at City.

Is he in the top 6 in the Prem though ? ;.)
I think he's well on the way to be the best in the world, what do you think?

Davs 19 said:
I love his confidence and self belief, he doesn't give a fuck who he's playing against he just attacks the defenders and you can see he loves being here at City.

-i don't know about best in the world, potential to be a 4o mil player

Classy player, direct, clever and backs his own ability give him another 3 games both him and aguero will be in delicious form.

2nd half of the season could be interestinf

Marvin said:
An important part in Kun's last 2 goals.

Wish he wouldn't try so hard....needs to relax and play his natural game, bags of talent and a good finisher as he proved in pre-season just needs to chill a bit. Hopefully he'll form the partnership with Kun that the beast started!!

City Glory While Others Fade said:
Marvin said:
An important part in Kun's last 2 goals.

Wish he wouldn't try so hard....needs to relax and play his natural game, bags of talent and a good finisher as he proved in pre-season just needs to chill a bit. Hopefully he'll form the partnership with Kun that the beast started!!
He will calm down, his cameo tonight will be very important I think, just needs to get a few goals under his belt now.

Davs 19 said:

Very good.

On a serious note , he's a gem of a player.

Jovetic was again fantastic, surely Pellegrini has to start him more often. Milner just runs around like a headless chicken without offering anything going forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.